Google Adwords Editor - New Features
Campaign experiment settings:
Version 9.5 includes support for campaign experiments. You can perform the following tasks in
Google Adwords Editor:
- Apply and edit an experiment status (e.g. “control only”, “experiment only”, “control and experiment”) at the ad group, ad, or keyword level.
- Apply and edit a Default Max. CPC, Display Network Max. CPC, or Max. CPM bid multiplier at the ad group level.
- Apply and edit a Max. CPC bid multiplier at the keyword level.
- Download and upload experiment status and bid multipliers in both CSV and XML import/export.
- Create new manual location extensions for any address.
- Modify address of existing business locations.
- Download and upload location extensions in both CSV and XML import/export.
One or more accounts can now be downloaded in the background while you’re working on another open account. This allows users to save time and continue working while downloading a large account. You also have the option to select and queue up several accounts for download so that you don’t have to start the download process separately for each account.
- Enhanced CPC (enabled/disabled) -- Applicable to Manual CPC and Budget Optimizer campaigns.
- Delivery method (standard/accelerated) -- Standard delivery is applicable to all campaigns. Accelerated delivery is applicable to all campaigns except Budget Optimizer and Percent CPA campaigns.
- Ad Rotation (optimize for clicks/optimize for conversions/rotate) -- Applicable to all campaigns.
Adwords Editor - IP addresses and non-ASCII characters in URLs:
- Non-ASCII domain names (e.g. münster.com, россия.рф)
- IPv4 addresses in place of domain names (e.g. 184.108.40.206)
- IPv6 addresses in place of domain names (e.g. [2001:db8:85a3:0:0:8a2e:370:7334] )
Adwords Editor - Unlimited number of search conditions:
Adwords Editor Version 9.5 - Additional image ad dimensions:
- 320x50 (now valid for mobile image ads as well)
In addition, in the Tools | Settings dialog, a Revert section allows you to enable or disable the Ctrl-Z shortcut for Revert. You can also enable or disable the revert warning in this dialog.
Adwords Editor - Streamline Add/Update Multiple:
On the last step of Add/Update Multiple, a checkbox labeled “Automatically accept all imported changes” is now available. If the box is unchecked, you will be able to review your changes when you click Finish and review changes. If the box is checked, you’ll automatically accept all changes when you click Finish. The checkbox will remember your choice from the last time you used the Add/Update Multiple tool.
Adwords Editor - Item status and disapprovals:
Adwords Editor - Updated first page bid estimates:
Adwords Editor - Service announcements: